My Dad has been diagnosed with Parkinson's.  Right now he has a tremor in
his right arm and is experiencing some of the other early symptoms like a
shuffle in his gait and a slight difficulty speaking clearly.

He has not begun any medication yet.  Mom and Dad have heard about some of
the side effects and are hesitant to take the first step.

I have read that some of the drugs like Equip and Mirapex can help early
symptoms alot--maybe for 5 to 10 years.  Could someone help me to know
about these two drugs and their side effects anyone has experienced.

In your experience do the benefits outweigh the side effects.?

Thanks so much for your input.
Sharon Nelson
Columbia, MO 65201
Phone:  573-884-4074