Don, you misunderstood the statistics. The 30 tests of Japanese showed that
heavy coffee drinkers were 5 and 1/2 times less likely to get PD compared to
those that did not drink coffee. Drinking lots of coffee had a positive
effect. They don't understand how a chemical that makes us "twitchie" can in
the long run keep us from getting the "tremors". Appears it doesn't do
anything for those you already have or later contract PD.