At 08:24 AM 2000/05/25 -0400, i wrote, in part:
>i have wanted to join this walk since it started several years ago...
>but now that i am resident on the continent...
>it would be great to meet 2000 plus plus parkies in person!...
>"PARKINSON'S UNITY WALK. Fund the Research. Find the Cure."

well, heck, i just went to look at the site
and i signed up!
so watchout big apple!

the date for the walk is september 26th, 2000

and, murray, re wwweb learning curves:

i could not enter province or country or postal code
in the walk registration form = state and zip only!

the mjf and puw sites both have spelling mistakes too
but i'm not telling! my site probably has more!

janet
yikes now i've done it

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/