>ENJOY!     Bill and Fron
>
>Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:Memorial Day in the Steel City.
>(WDBN/MSWD) (0003295F)

I'm a bit puzzled and concerned---we are NOT supposed to send attachments
to this list---I did NOT open the attachment, just the email, and got the
message above.

While "Bill and Fron" may be legit members of PIEN, I DON'T RECALL THEM
and did NOT intend to open the attachment.
My question-- is the "attachment converted" message the same as opening it?
I need to know for the future, and other MAC users may also wonder.  I do
not normally get the "converted" message unless I have opened the
attachment... advice from a list-techie please?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           also, on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for