Hi,

Several weeks ago, that twitch I sometimes get in my finger turned into my
whole hand shaking, so I mentioned  that to my doctor.  Then it happened
right in front of him.  He asked me if I did it on purpose!  I was kinda
hurt and angry that he would even think such a thing.

He sent me to a neurologist, who after an MIR and a second visit said that
he wasn't convinced about what was going on with me (but he sure heard him
loud and clear when he said PD).  Between the lines I felt like he was
accusing me of just making all this stuff up.   ERRRRRR!

Another thing that didn't make since was his reaction when I asked him for
some kind of pill to help me relax.  I told him that I used to take a drug
called mellerile that helped me through a difficult time before, and he
almost came out of his chair.

I thought he was very defensive in his reaction, as if I was trying to prove
something to him.  What was that all about?  Does anyone know if there is a
tie-in there somewhere?  Is there something I don't know?  I left his office
thinking I might be nuts.

I am 43, a husband, and father of five.  I don't have a clue about any of
this.  One thing I AM SURE OF,  I DON'T MAKE THINGS UP!

If I don't have PD then GREAT!  But what IS GOING ON WITH ME?  I have a
million questions, can anyone help?

Thanks,

David M.  aka:"pappy"