Hi David: Wholeheartedly agree with all the excellent
feedback from my fellow ListMembers. Might I also add that
Mellaril can be taken in small doses for anxiety, but in
larger doses can be used as an anti-psychotic. Only
guessing, but this MAY have contributed to your doc's
conclusion that it was "all in your head."
Never forget that neurological diseases may present in
mysterious ways, with different signs & symptoms for
different people. Parkinson's has often been called a
"designer" disease. Keep searching for answers. And we are
always here at your fingertips 24 hours a day.
                Been There, Done That
                Carole 53/51/?45