At 07:35 PM 5/28/00 -0700, you wrote:
>David thank you for your response. Could you please tell me your progression
>of Sinemet pre operation was and what you considered too high dosage. Thank
>you

First I want to tell you why I think Dr. Burchiel is a great Dr. My
daughter who at that tine lived in Cumberland MD, amd she was thn six
months Pregnant flew out to be with her dad when he had brain surgery. Tha
meant a lot to me.
In Novenber she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Shortly aftermth e
birth she began haviing severe head aches. Then one night she had one so
severe she wen into convolsions. Her husband rushed her to the hospital. A
brain scan revealed a mass the size of an orange on her brain. the hospital
at Cumberland was not equiped to deal with something of that nature. She
would have had to go to Pittsburgh or Johns Hopkins. That winter was
especially bad that year. the short story in that i talked to Dr Burchiel
and the insurance said it would be all ight to go to Oregon for the
surgery. Dr Burchiel spent 11 hours removing the tumor. that was after
doing a pallodotomy that morning. he came up where we were waiting and told
us thgat she would probably need extensive physical therapy following that
kind of surgery. She did not need aany physical therapy.
just a few short months later and no one would Guess she had had tht
surgery. she has been perfectly healthy since. I think that Dr. Burchiel is
one fine neorosurgeon.

i dont remember all the details except at one time I was taking 5 25/250
Sinemet per day at one time until Dr Sund drastically  cut back my intake
of Sinemet to four 25/100 and four permax. i think they were 25 mg. i now
am taking Four 50/200 Cr and four 1.5 mg mirapex. next week i am going to
switch
to Requip. I am still havubg very little dyskinesia. And I am still working
which i think i will do for about another two years.
I have a woodworking shop in my garage. to see some of my work
look at http://www.teleport.com/~davelm