On 23 May 2000, at 16:52, Camilla Flintermann wrote:

> With my iMAC and Netscape Communicator  I was able to access the site, and
> was told I needed to download "Flash4 player"....I downloaded an installer
> icon but can't see that it got me anywhere.  This is probably by lack of
> technical knowhow, but it is too bad that the access is so daunting.
>  I  clicked on "links" to see what he had, but couldn't get the page to
> scroll all the way down.  Does he link to PIEN?and CARE?  The national orgs
> are there, and some other sites.

Here are the current list of links.. (No PIENO, no CARE)

American Parkinson's Disease Association
http://www.apdaparkinson.com/

American Society for Neural Transplantation and Repair
http://www.asntr.org/

Welcome to the US Congress
http://www.congress.com/

Congress.Org -- Your Link to Congress
http://www.congress.org/

Mr. Long Term Care
http://www.mrltc.com/

Northwest Parkinson's Foundation
http://www.nwpf.org/

The Parkinson Foundation of Canada
http://www.parkinson.ca/

The National Parkinson Foundation
http://www.parkinson.org/

The Mulligan Foundation
http://www.parkinsons.org/

Parkinson's Action Network
http://www.parkinsonsaction.org/

Parkinson's Information Web Site
http://www.parkinsonsinfo.com/

The Parkinson's Institute
http://www.parkinsonsinstitute.org/

Parkinson's Disease Foundation
http://www.pdf.org/

People Living With Parkinson's
http://www.plwp.org/

Research! America - Medical Research Advocacy
http://www.researchamerica.org/

Roll Call Online: The Newspaper of Capitol Hill Since 1955
http://www.rollcall.com/

We Move - Worldwide Education and Awareness for Movement Disorders
http://www.wemove.org/

>  I hope and assume that as a newbie to this PD advocacy (and a very
> effective one, too) he is being guided by the PAN folks and Joan Samuelson
> .   They can offer good steering and advice if he's open to it.  The
> letters from MJF and Joan at the start of the site are great, and he
> couldn't have a better "mentor" than Joan.

I agree!

> Maybe I'll figure out how to get connected---(help anyone??) But I'm sure
> his efforts will in the end help us all, even if he "does it his way".
>
> Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
> Oxford, Ohio
> http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm

All the best ........... murray

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html