Dear Diane and Greg,
Congratulations on a fine piece of work and for raising awareness of
PD!!
Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: interview and assessment tools for nutrition
professionals"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease," J Nutr
Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/