-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Bonnie Rowley
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2000 4:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FWIW... Check out MICHAEL J FOX FOUNDATION

All~
I have not yet seen another AOLian comment so I now am.
I have just been to mjf's site & it was suggested that I download flash4,
but
I didn't bother since the site is functioning fine w/o it (as far as I can
tell). However, I did not hear the 'music' that some others have
'complained'
about, but that is ok with me.
My suggestion is to keep your opinions of the site flowing so that
(necessary) changes can be made.

 <A HREF="http://www.michaeljfox.org/">Click here: MICHAEL J FOX
FOUNDATION</A

http://www.michaeljfox.org/