it is amaizng how simple it can be. i put in a call to our local abc
affiliate, and had asked one other support group member, who called in too.
before i  had a chance  to ask anyone elese for help, a reporter had already
contacted our local chapter headquarters and said they will do something on
the news tomorrow night - we dont know what, yet. Two calls , that is all!
Hilary Bllue
ps good luck with your interview - and can i have a video please?