Dear Tom,
You're very smart to get good advice; there are probably people on this
list who can make some recommendations; certainly you could call APDA or
NPF for referrals.

Also, you can go to the NPF website and e-mail your question directly to
Dr. Lieberman, who may know of someone.

http://www.parkinson.org/dhtml.htm

Clicl "Enter" then scroll down the page and click " Ask Dr. Lieberman,
NPF Medical Director"

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy for Parkinson's disease
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: interview and assessment tools for nutrition
professionals"
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson'sdisease," J Nutr
Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/