I suppose I should be excited about the latest announcement concerning coffee
drinkers having less chance of having PD versus non-coffee drinkers.  I am
44, diagnosed last year, and I have Parkinson's.  I have been a heavy coffee
drinker for 20 plus years and also smoked up until a year and a half ago.  I
realize that the key terms here are "less chance".  For those who may benefit
from the coffee, I am delighted....Oh how I  wish I could have been one of
them.  As with anything concerning PD....Individualism.......
Sharon