Hello Listserve members, friends and family

The attachment on this file (extra.dat) was provided to me by my computer
consultant (so it's ok to open since I've already run it on my computer and
I'm finally clean of the lovebug virus - after getting it (from all people)
from one of my medical advisers!)  If you haven't protected yourself against
this virus, you should!

Jeanne Lee-Rosner
PDF-Chicago

Subject: Message from Bob Hood re: latest virus