Hi Group -

Sex, booze, coffee, butter, cigarettes, chocolate, sun light, meat, etc.
First, the gurus proclaim them all bad for you.  Then other studies indicate
they're good for you.  What's a person to do?

My answer?  I ignore all of these foolish reports and do what damned well
pleases me; with restraint.

I enjoy the occasional tryst, a 5 PM Martini, morning coffee, buttered toast,
a few cigarettes, a box of Russell Stovers, my convertible sports car, a hunk
of prime rib, etc.

A friend of mine, with PD, gave up all "the good stuff."  That act didn't do
her any good AND she's less happy.  What's the point?

My first neurologist told me to give up sex, booze, and cigarettes.  I went
one step further; I got rid of the doctor!  And never looked back.

With a wry smile -

Jim Finn