Brown County, Indiana-- Boy does that bring back the memories of the good old
days. I loved the Brown County Inn and their Fried Biscuits and Fried chicken
Dinners as well as the Park and all of the quaint shops. Now I'm a California
transplant, you know the Land of the Fruits and Nuts.(Guess I'll get Flamed for
that)