Hi Paul,
The Coffee/caffeine issue for people with PD is just about as
individualized as everything else about Parkinson's is, including
medications. Some of my clients say that coffee helps with fatigue, and
gives them an energy boost. Others say it makes their tremor worse.

I think the individual should make the decision whether or not to drink
coffee. Who knows best about how it makes you feel, you or "the dogma?"

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/