Deborah CG Eugene

Deborah the Mac version of the Love bug virus...
This virus works on the honor system.
Anytime someone sends you a message with an attachment
titled "I Love You", you're supposed to go into your operating system and
delete a few random files.

Seriously though---For safety and peace of mind get anti-virus software for
your Mac and don't open up attachments if you use Microsoft Application
Software or Microsoft Email software with your Mac.

DDON
51/3
__