Hi, I'm not a doctor or professional, but I take a little informtation from
here and a little from there and then write the newsletter for our support
group.  This topic was in the newsletter a few months ago, so I thought I'd
copy it for you.  I've also read that when this happens, it's only
perceived, you're not really hot.  Altho that answer cam from a neuro, I
didn't believe it, so I didn't include it in the article!
nina

 I'M BURNING UP AND IT'S NOT EVEN HOT

I once wrote an article titled "I'm Freezing and It's Not Even Cold"--now
I'm sweating and it's not even hot.  In polite company, it is said that
"women don't sweat ~ they perspire, glisten or glow."  I'm here to tell
you, with water dripping from my head, that I sweat.  After going through
menopause without hot flashes, I never anticipated that Parkinson's would
play havoc with my internal temperature controls.

Parkinson's affects a part of the nervous system that regulates blood
pressure, heart rate, bowel movements, and bladder function as well as
maintaining body temperature.  While not completely understood, scientists
have found that abnormal sensations of heat or cold, impaired sweating
advancing stages of an untreated person with Parkinson's.  Some of these
phenomena disappear with levodopa treatment (Sinemet) which suggests that
dopamine may play a role in regulating our temperature.  Taking a dopamine
agonist might be beneficial for the severe drenching sweats that occur at
end-of dose or "off" periods.

Although it's rarely as severe as in the "off" state, peak dose dyskinesia
(abnormal movements from high doses of levodopa and/or long term levodopa
therapy) can also cause sweating.  Beta-adrenergic blockers are often
helpful with "off"-period sweating.  Sweating may also be caused by other
physical problems, so be sure to check with your doctor.