The following question was sent to Dr. Lieberman.  I never saw the
answer and hesitate to ask it again, but does anyone know if the answers
can be used in newletters for PWP?

thanks,
nina

Our society, The Parkinson's Society of Southern Alberta, frequently
receives queries from members regarding Parkinson's issues.  In our
monthly
newsletter, we address these questions and answers if they appear to
apply
to the larger population of our members.  We would like to know if you
would mind our publishing some of the information you provide in this
Public Forum.  Could you please advise us on this.

We received information about this website from one of our members who
finds it extremely valuable.  Thank you for providing this much-needed
service!

Sincerely,
Joyce Nicholson
(Counsellor/Program Coordinator)