Murray Charters wrote:
> On 23 May 2000, at 0:27, Judith Richards wrote:
> Parkinson's foe enlists Fox to take leading role
> Thankyou Judith, very good, you managed to "scoop" the rest
> of us as usual... It's great to hear this good news.... murray

        Actually, a friend (who would prefer to remain anonymous) sent the
article to me, but yes, it is good news.
        I saw MJF on Letterman tonight. He did very well, somewhat dyskinetic,
but sounding positive with a terrific sense of humour...
Judith

--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                        Today’s Research...