Date sent:              Wed, 24 May 2000 02:06:55 -0400 (EDT)
To:                     [log in to unmask]
From:                   info@michaeljfox
Subject:                Thanks for your support

Thank you very much for contacting me through my new website.  My
family and I are extremely grateful for your warm wishes and support.
Although it is still under construction, we expect to have my
official website up and running within the next couple of months.
Please check back soon.

I am excited about the opportunity we have to cure Parkinson's
disease.

Advances in research could soon ease the burden for the more than one
million Americans living with Parkinson's, and achieving the cure is
literally a matter of time. Hopefully, the Michael J. Fox Foundation
for Parkinson's Research, along with the work of other organizations,
will significantly reduce our wait.

Donations can be sent to:

Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
840 Third Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

Thank you again for your support.

Best wishes,
Michael J. Fox

And best wishes to you all .... murray

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html