did any of you see it last night lot of it was on PD. i thought i was good. and to H.D.  i did not say coffee would help with your shakes. all i said it could delay you in getting PD. it was on the TODAY SHOW AND OUR LOCAL TV. ether you misinstood or me. just like smoking will help to keep canswer down. or a woman to take a breast test. I hope the LIST read your post. so you who are on the LIST let me know on the LIST if i gave out bad advice. if i did i will try harder in making any kind of statement. what it on the LIST your answer for all to see. after 31 years I seen lot been through a lot and have asked for help. in my heart i belief i never said any thing i did not  believe in or saw or did. I can make be wrong and make mistakes. i am using H.D  ENICEUAL AS I CAN'T SPELL EITHER. what answer on LIST as i what all to know how wrong i waas or not. LIST is a great help to all. oh  my driver's lince was revoldd need a driver now. oh forget it got my elec. cart. lolo

                                              I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN