Hello List family,

I am suffering from a horrible summer cold.  I have had it for 3 days.  Having pd for 20 yrs and still not quite able to get a handle on colds or flus, I am finding myself frustrated with these yucky symptoms.  Would somebody out there give suggestions of how they treat their colds?  I would so appreciate it.  I believe my greatest concern is keeping this stuff from going to my lungs.  I was running a fever; but it broke yesterday.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sandra Norris
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."