>If anyone's interested, check out Greg's news article that appeared in
>today's paper.  He was also on the local TV news, and is scheduled for a
>radio interview on 5/31/00.  Move over MJF!  LOL
>
>http://gjspage.homestead.com/news.html
>
>Diane

Thanks for the URL, Diane---you not only have a photogenic husband, but he
gives a great interview!
That's another one for our side in he battle to raise public awareness!
Thanks, Greg, too.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           also, on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for