Now Barb M--see whatcha went an' done?  Poor Greg'll hafta buy all new
hats---just what I was afeared of!  So I deleted "han'some" an' wrote
"photogenic", all for Diane's sake.  Ya spoiled it, see?  Fur shame, gurl!

>Oh Barb, you have really done it now!  I won't be able to live with Greg's
>big head for awhile!  But I do agree with you.
>
>Diane
>
>> Barb (has a fondness fer hunks!) Mallut wrote:
>
>> Camilla... "photogenic?"  How about we call it like it is,
>> huh?  Greg's drop-dead GORGEOUS!  Hey, I know a
>> HUNK when I see one!(faking a becoming blush) <giggle>

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

     also on PDWebring at :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !