Info please!

I wrote the other day and got several very helpful messages, thanks.

Earlier today I had a very bad bout with stiffness.  So bad I was all
stooped over and walking more like I was 103 instead of 43 yrs old.  I've
been home and rested for a few hours and now I'm much better.  This also has
happened with my tremors and stuttering.   Some days not to bad, and some
horrible.  I guess I'm always stiff and unbalanced, but today has been the
worst so far.   The tremors too!  I always feel this inner tremor, but
lately the hand thing has been much better.

I am so new to all of this,

Thanks,

David M.