Jorge A Romero, MD wrote
> A special type of stuttering called palilalia is common in
> Parkinsonism.
>
> Instead of hesitating at the beginning of words, the person with
> palilalia will hesitate and repeat syllables in the middle of a
> sentence.
This sounds like what happens to me.  It usually hits me late
afternoon on.  We have a rule in my home, before 1 pm let me
finish my own sentences, but after that if I am stuck, finish it for
me.
I would like to add a little story about my grandson, David.  Just
over 2 years ago he was a very shy 8 year old who sometimes
stuttered, especially if he had to speak in front of very many
people, as in class at school.  He was embarrassed by this and
tended to be a very quiet person.  Then I began to stutter.  One
day, late in the afternoon as I drove him home from school, he
noticed my stuttering.  He said, "Grandma, you stutter just like
me."  I said yes I do now.
He began to overcome his problem from then on.  It was as if it was
suddenly ok for him to stutter because his grandmother did too.
He is now a very outgoing boy with many friends and even
performed in a school dialogue play about Martin Luther King this
year.  He has almost no stutter left, and he is the most helpful to
me when I just cannot get my words out.
Marling
51/5
still trying to laugh

by the way, ever try to use sign language because you cannot talk,
while your hand is tremoring?? such fun, NOT.