Audrey,
Please be aware that peripheral edema (swelling of the feet/legs or
hands/arms from water retention) is a very common side effect of
many of the drugs we are given for our condition as well as others.
This side effect is often listed as one of the last ones, and many
doctors (that I have seen) will say that less than 10% ( or 6% or
3% or whatever) ever get it.  HOWEVER, this one always hits me
and is why I cannot take many meds.
I could not figure where the first 20 pounds came from and the
doctors did not figure it out until the next 30 got put on.
I hope this is not your problem.
Marling
51/5
still trying to laugh