Ivan, I have no idea what your circumstances are. However, having been
a professional caregiver(CNA) for many years,shouting at a client,
patient whatever is not acceptable behavior. If the situation is
intolerable for the caregiver they are supposed to make arrangements
for relief as soon as possible. Let me stress again, never are they to
in any way
to react negatively with the person they are caring for.Caregivers on
the other hand are only human. Therefore if you(the patient) are
difficult to deal with, you just might want to look at your own
attitude!
There are always two sides to any senario.
Good luck in working this out!
Juanita CG for George 74 dx 98