Thanks for sharing the recent newspaper article with me. I am interested in
hearing other peoples stories and how they affected.
Just briefly on why I am interested in Parkinson's disease. I had a tremor of
the left arm which began in the summer of 1994. After seeing a neurologist I
was diagnosed with PD. I began treatment with medication. To make a long
story short, by the spring of 1997, it was discovered that I was misdiagnosed
with PD. The cause of the tremors, unknown, yet have had several opinions on
the cause.
Despite not having PD, I am still interested in current research etc. I have
been to prior Parkinson Unity walks in NYC. Look forward to seeing you there
in September. Till then be well and keep in touch... Allan