What a heartwarming story!
it reminds me of the other day - i was riding on the metro in DC, and i was
very dyskinetic.  I was feeling a little conspicuous and uncomfortable but
trying to pretend nothing out of the ordinary was happening, and hoping
nobody would react , when i became aware of a little girl , about two and a
half, sitting diagonally across the aisle. SHe smiled happily at me, and much
to her mother's chagrin, started "dancing" with me. HEr big grin was
infections, and i smiled back, and then her mother must have realised what was
 happening, because she smiled too, and soon everybody was smiling, and the
little girl and i just 'danced'!

hilary blue

.