I'm impressed, Greg, with your mewspaper interview and how you
coped
with PD without revealing it to your Police Dept employers. With
the
benefit of hindsight, how do you think they might have responded
if you
had come "out" early and requested transfer from patrol to a desk
job?
This decision is faced by many other young-onset PWP just like
you, and
deserves some careful study, for those who will need to face it
in the
future. I've personally met examples of both directions, and
could not
at present advise anyone about which is the better way to go.
Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694