all i got to say is if your doc. or nero. says use a wheelchair it is a good idea. after fighting this d---d PD for 31 years i was not going to do it. after about week i said heck with it. got me a walker. well after going head over head of it i really goofed up my left leg. might as well not have one. so now got a very small elec. cart. don't know how long i will use it as i feel as i am loosing the battle of beating this da--d PD. which i said it would not happen. nose got banged up too. funny seeing me go over the op of it. will let you know. some one asked about cart over a chair. it all depends on what you want. a chair is not good out in the yard or snow. or a small cart. i have both now big for yard and snow. a little one for in he house. in my big one i can go 15 miles. there is 3 and 4 wheel ones i now say 4 is the best for out side yard's and mall,s 2 batteries is he best. about $5000.00 chair elec. can run more. if you drive a van you can get a lift to put it in. if more info email me. but don't be as bull headed as me. i never say die. i will be one of the first to beat this P.D. i am ony 76 still chase girls. old battle ax just laughs i can say that as lot of times she don,t read what i post lo lo looking for a buyer for left leg that is now bad. lo lo next week may not be for sale. lot of you sweat me i freeze all the time. if swore i would at them. so never say die. and as telling your boss well i was my own. well if you count the battle axe golly how i love her. so preacher DON says by for now.

                                            I.Y.Q. DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                               LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                                 BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                                    LIVE YOUR LIFE AS YOU WANT IT