The Inkshed newsletter mailbox is always open. If someone wants to compile the Writing Centre
information into one or more articles, we can include it/them in the August edition along with any
hardcopies we receive of the 2000 conference presentations. (Deadline: August 15).

The Fall issue (deadline: Oct. 15) will focus on intersections of writing and technology--on-line
courses, on-line responding, etc.

Hope you all have a great summer!

Jo-Anne Andre & Barbara Schneider
Editors, Inkshed Newsletter