Juanita,
I hadn't received your post when I wrote mine.
This is the fallacy of email.  Things cross in the mail
and then it appears as if someone is misunderstanding
what you just said!  Where do you live, because looking
at the time on the email, there is a lot of difference in our times.

Yesterday I had to take my husband back to his doctor.
We had a very long wait,   I did get him back in the
car okay, but when I started to get in to drive home,
my left leg wouldn't get in the car. I tried to pick it up
and couldn't, even saying to myself to pick up my leg.
In fact, the harder I tried to get my leg in the car, it seemed
to me the harder it pushed down instead of up.
I finally had to physically take both hands and pick my leg
up to get in the car.  Then I sat there wondering if I'd be
able to drive, because my husband can't drive anymore.

There truly is a God!! I had no problem driving.
But the thought went through my head, I'm a caregiver
and a PWP, which do I think is harder on me?
PD won hands down.

As Ever,
Marjorie