Do you live in or will you be visiting in the Los Angeles
area this weekend?  If so, Parkies-on-the-Town wants
to see YOU at our no-host-just-for-fun pizza dinner!

*******Parkies-on-the-Town!*****

All week I’ve been craving human kind’s most perfect
food - PIZZA!   In fact, ever since I moved six months
ago, I’ve been trying to find at least an AVERAGE
pizza without having to drive an hour to get it.

In fact, tho it appears there’s a pizzeria on every corner
near my new home, not one single one of ‘em serves
up a REALLY TASTY pizza!

OYEEEEE! Barb smacks self on forehead)  SUCH
A DELIMMA!!!  It’s been SO long since I’ve eaten a
decent pizza that I’m  suffering "Pizza Withdrawal! (grin)

WHAT:   "Great Pizza for the Pizza-Deprived!"
(and for those who want good company along with their pizza)

WHEN:   June 3,  Saturday

TIME:     7:00 p.m. PST  (Parkie Standard Time)

WHERE:   Round Table Pizza
18365 Ventura Boulevard
Tarzana
 (818) 344-5054

NOTE:   This is a FAMILY EVENT!  Kids, grandkids,
spouse, significant other, caregiver, and/or friends
are welcome to join the fun!

DIRECTIONS:  The restaurant is ‘bout 100 feet east
of the intersection of  Ventura and Reseda Blvds,
and is on the north side of the street, in the large strip
mall, 2 shops behind Carrows.

QUESTIONS?  Call Barb Mallut at (818) 348-9779

[...]

NOTE:   This is a FAMILY EVENT!  Your kids, grandkids, spouse,
significant other, caregiver, and/or friends are welcome to join
the fun!

DIRECTIONS:  The restaurant is ‘bout 100 feet east of the
intersection of  Ventura and Reseda Blvds, and is on the north
side of the street, in the large strip mall, 2 shops behind
Carrows.

QUESTIONS?  Call Barb Mallut at (818) 348-0779