Thanks Joe,
Its nice to know someone remembers me!
Where would I find more information about the "alien limb"?

I was thinking today ,its too bad the medicine is more of an
Art than an Science, otherwise, they could hook up our brains
to a machine as they do our computers, and run a diagnostic test
on it, and it would tell us where the circuitry is haywire.

I can see me reading the print out now----more short term memory
needed in the left lobe--a little more in the right lobe would be
beneficial also!!!!

Ah well!!!!

As Ever,
Marjorie