Fruits, vegetables, pumpkins, apples, okra? We're an odd bunch aren't we. We
are not all vegetables yet, but maybe approaching the fruity or flaky stage!

I have no references as to the research done to develop this test. Don't
even remember where it came from. Do you suppose a large number of the 2%
who do not come up with a carrot also have PD? Have we stumbled onto a new
diagnostic tool? Or are we just weirder than the average clown?

Darwin

Never have understood why a tomato is considered a fruit. What's a pumpkin
or watermelon? What is it that distinguishes a fruit from a vegetable or
vice-versa? You dietitians and/or nutritionists out there help us out here?