Robin is indeed on the CARE list, and posted her question there first---I
recall answering it at once.  Apparently her computer glitches or not
having the right option set have compounded the problem. I do hope some of
the suggestions made here and on CARE have been helpful--this problem is
the pits!

Barb K. wrote

>i remember seeing all 3 of rovee's posts, but i don't recall seeing very
>much of a response to rovee's questions. if it were my mother and i was
>desperate to find someway to make her more comfortable - and my question
>seemingly was ignored - i, too, might post the msg again & again hoping
>someone would respond.

Janet asked
>have you joined the caregivers list?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for