Chris....

I can picture you coming thru US Customs with your
trunk of PD drugs for resale to our American Parkies
who're paying a fortune each month for their
needed PD drugs....

(Misty fog) <setting the scene> ... ...... (poof... ....  Chris as
seen thru eye of Barb's) invisible camera)

CHRIS:  "But officer, I'm just a thoughtful physician from Belgium
trying to help some needy American friends I met on the Internet."

CUSTOMS OFFICER:.   "Lissen here fella!  I don't
care WHAT you SAY you're doing, to ME you're pushing
drugs and that'll get you 25 years in jail!"

LIST MEMBERS:   "Don't worry, Chris, we'll visit
you once a month while you're in jail <virtually, of course)."

Camilla's gonna bake ya a cake in her spare time,
<grin>, Janet and Murray are gonna email ya all
24,634 Web addresses they could find  pertaining
to incarceration,  jail/goal, clink,  hoosegow, the
calaboose, and assorted other names and terms
so's you'll know ALLLLLLLL about your future
residence.  I'll send you a pint of Haagan Daz ice
cream a coupla-three times a year, and Don is
gonna send you an autographed photo of Vivian
and himself (suitable for framing).

Ooops!  Gotta go before the warden catches on that
I'm NOT your lawyer as I'd claimed to be <'nother grin>

Barb Mallut