i suppose we could utilize a new heading: instead of non-pd, we could type
'XXXX' to designate a little adult humor or discussion. of course, the
problem with this is most of us would read these messages FIRST....LOL

what's wrong with your delete key???? does it not work???? i think this is
not a primary reason newbies would leave the list.

this list is a living, breathing entity that throws out a lifeline to us.
gives us: important information so we can fight pd, a little humor so we
can bear the consequences of pd, a little sympathy when our tears flow, and
a cyber hug when we feel so alone. this list gives each of us something,
and is a part of all of us.

so, diane, i understood where you were coming from. i needed a little humor
after a particulary difficult day. :)

and yes, kathryn, what 'toilet humour' - what puerile 'body part jokes???'
what am i missing???? would someone please explain????

Barb K (whose husband is wondering what dosage of sinemet will make her
chase him around the house) :))))