At 10:16 AM 6/1/00 -0400, you wrote:
>David,
>One of your co-workers reported you to your supervisor because you lost your
>lunch?  What a good comrade he is!  I hope there is truth in the old proverb,
>"It's a long road that doesn't have a turn in it", or "what  goes around
comes
>around".
>
>What happened to your job after you disclosed your PD?  Are you still
working?

>Greg
>47/35/35

yes I am still working at the Department. The people thare have generally
god about it.

I was allowed to continue to do field work until vary recently. I now have
a desk job. It is not as interesting as field work but it beats the
alternative having to go on disability. I have been a parkie for 13 years.