Janet & friends,

Despite your apology I still agreed with your original
*intent*. The volume of mails makes it harder to spend
my precious little time deciding which mail to delete
and which to read. Working full time and house work
with 2 young kids already exhausted me.

Not everyone adheres to the rule of putting 'non-pd'
infront of the subject line so that my mail filter
rule
will move it to 'trash' folder.

Please find a balance between the need for PD
information and humor.

YH