Hi all,

        Wow!   I  just  got  through reading some ten digests that had
     backed up in my mailbox while I had been busy.  There are  people
     out there in cyber-space who actually missed me?  Wow!

        First,  I think I'll owe state taxes in Kansas this year after
     spending a whole month teaching  classes  there.   It  was  great
     meeting  you,  Bob B.  I hope we can get together again next time
     I'm out that way.  And, thank you Nancy for helping us connect.

        Second, I have noticed no change in my libido after four years
     on  PD  medications.  I think my problem is that it's always high
     anyway. ;-)

        Third, I hope I've seen the last of the "carrot  test"  quoted
     in  a  reply back to the list.  Digests can be such a pain in the
     ... :-)

        Fourth, (and I hope to actually make this  post  on-topic  and
     relevant),  can you believe that the Walgreens I use to fill pre-
     scriptions doesn't normally stock Requip?!?  After a visit to  my
     neuro  (where  I couldn't stop shaking no matter how much I tried
     to relax -- didn't shake that much before I entered the office or
     after), he decided to try Requip on me.

        (Teaching  classes these next four weeks ought to be interest-
     ing. :-( )

        He had this really neat trial, starter kit (which looked amaz-
     ingly like a package of birth control pills), but he also gave me
     a prescription.  I dropped it off at my Walgreens, walked  around
     the  store  (one of the more obscure places that I can often find
     Teletubbies :-) ), and heard my name over the P.A. system to come
     back to the drop off window.

        The girl behind the counter asked how important this prescrip-
     tion was (?!?!?) because they didn't carry it and would  have  to
     special  order it.  Luckily the starter kit lasts for three weeks
     and the prescription was just a hold-over in case I couldn't  get
     back in for an appointment within that time frame.

        Oh,  and  thanks Murray, for all the Requip links -- I'm still
     exploring them.

        Finally, (and completely of-topic) if anyone on-list knows  of
     some  hackers  or phreaks who might be willing to help me, please
     contact me off-list.  I have a need to positively identify  some-
     one who is "bothering" me through proxy servers and anonymous re-
     mailers -- I have been unsuccessful in my own efforts at  identi-
     fying  them  and I am to the point where I want to pursue  prose-
     cution.

        Anyway,  since  I  mentioned  them  above,  I'll  close with a
     Bieeeeg  Huuuuug  ;-)  and two tag-lines since I've been gone  so
     long ...

Bill--
  ...who wants to know if that screwdriver really belongs to Phillip?
  ...who defines Nudists as people who wear one-button suits.
                                                                  _.---.)
.. William A. Parrette ...... 7177 Heritage Drive ....+ (^--^)_.-"      `;
.. [log in to unmask] .............. Westchester ............| ) ee (     42    |
.. [log in to unmask] ......... OH 45069-4012 ..........|(_.__._)         /
.. [log in to unmask] ..... 513/779-0780 ...........|  `--',        ,' |