        This will be my last transmission relative to the carrot thread.
Ever noticed how you can just drop a little pebble in the water - - - - ?

        Oh great and glorious keeper of the records out there in PIEN cyber
space, am I now KING of the longest thread, most replies, etc. ever created
here on the list? (Not counting the Pigs, of course! They had to be banned
to get that one to stop! The carrots may have to join them! Do pigs like
carrots?)

        I'll never be able to look at a carrot again with out thinking,
"What makes you so special?"