>Listmembers:
>
>There have been several discussions of constipation problems and
>relief on the list.  I do not recall any suggestions of using
>Colace (docusate sodium) 100 mg as a treatment.

The use of Colace (docusate sodium) is one of the setps in the
"Constipation Protocol" which  I will post separately. Also an article
"Managing Constipation in PD" may be helpful.  There's lots more in the
archives, BTW!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for