On 3 Jun 2000, at 8:04, Sylvia Berger wrote:

> > Murray - you are a goldmine of information - thank you.  I have
> > contacted both NPF and Arthur Hirsch [that's a great site I'd never
> > heard of] and also checked the Canadian Movement Disorders Group  -
> > www.cmdg.org
>
> go to Provincial Patient Resources and click on your province, only 4
> have PD listings. Contact the webmaster if you want to be included.
> Just thought people might want to know.....
> Keep smiling, it's good for you - Sylvia

Thankyou Sylvia, I have contacted the webmaster for
Canadian Movement Disorders Group re: an update for BC

I also posted my original post on the Parkinson's Canada
discussion board at:

http://parkinson.ca/board/

Sylvia, you're right about Art's site. He's done lotsa work
there and it shows.  Don't miss Art's photos!  Go to....

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/

We can make a difference ........... murray

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html