Hi All,
I've just installed a free firewall Zone Alarm to supplement
the PC-cillin 2000 antivirus software on my PC.

June 1st. News from computer guru Steve Gibson....

ZoneAlarm Update:

My favorite firewall keeps getting better. The new
"MailSafe" feature was just added to prevent problems
with executable eMail attachments -- like the recent
"I LOVE YOU" virus. You may download a free update to
add this protection right now.

ZoneAlarm is still free for personal and non-profit use. Download at:

http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/partners/zonealarm/download.html

We can make a difference .......... murray

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html