On 7 Jun 2000, at 13:44, Parkinsons NZ Information Centre wrote:

> I get a lot of requests from outside NZ for information on local
> Parkinson support groups, especially in the US. Is there a website or
> list, or central organisation to contact that I can refer these requests
> to?
>
> Thanks
> Eva Petro

Hi Eva,
The WWWeb Resources page 3 lists websites for Parkinson's
Organizations around the world.  In the US the National Parkinson's
Foundation and the American Parkinson's Disease Association
are the largest groups providing free literature and support groups.
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwwebresources.html
cheers ......... murray
> Information Officer
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BFD086.73ED7480

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
> http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I get a lot of requests from outside NZ =
> for=20
> information on local Parkinson support groups, especially in the US. Is =
> there a=20
> website or list, or central organisation to contact that I can refer =
> these=20
> requests to?</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Eva Petro</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Information =
> Officer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BFD086.73ED7480--

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html